If you’re a close follower of tech, you’re probably familiar with the LG Intuition, or at least its European brother, the Optimus Vu. The major selling point: a 5″, 1024×768 (4:3) display. Sure, the other specs are noteworthy in that they match other high-end phones, with a 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 CPU, 1GB RAM, Android 4.0, and LTE. But that massively wide screen is undoubtedly going to be the talking point.
And talk people will. It’s hard not to remark on just how ridiculous it looks and feels. At first, anyway. After using it for a few minutes, though, it suddenly seems somehow normal that it’s so absurdly large.
Official Android Police t-shirts are now on sale, with over 25 designs to call yours.
- [Deal Alert] LG Intuition Shows Up On Wirefly For $ 150 With New 2-Year Agreement Or Upgrade
- Verizon Officially Announces The Massive LG Intuition, Available Online Beginning September 6th And In Stores On The 10th
- Blurrycam Photos Surface Of Samsung GT-I9300, Probably Isn’t The Phone You’ve Been Waiting For
- LG Intuition Could Launch On Verizon As Early As September 6th, In Retail Channels On The 10th
- LG Optimus Vu Reportedly Coming To Verizon As The ‘Intuition’ – New Name, Same Ridiculous Proportions
LG Intuition Review: Quirky Can Be Fun – Unless You Sacrifice Everything To Get There was written by the awesome team at Android Police.